*Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Currently out of stock. Expected to be available from: 24 June 2021
- Part Number: K-BFDLXR-NC
- Packaging Size: 29x21x70 cm
- Packaging Weight: 12.959 kg
- UPC: 4251594902874
|Ampkit Style:||Blackface Style|
|Ampkit Power:||22 Watt|
Build this kit with just the basic instructions, it takes some time to get this done right because of the complexity, but worked perfect on first power up!!
Very nice high quality parts and sound!!
Used a jensen RI P12Q - superb sound, vintage vibe.
Now I'm using a weber 12F150 (like jensen C12N) and it sounds closer to the original.
- use "C50k reverse audio/log Pot with turn-on-switch SPS" for
the trem intensity pot so you can switch the trem circuitry
off for more gain
- use A100K (log) pot on reverb for more control
- when V1 (normal channel preamp tube) is removed you get
more juice in the vibrato channel
- think about installing the tremolux 5G9 bias tremolo instead of
the optocoupler "roach" trem on a AB763 (good to know
before you start soldering!)
- You can use 5R4 or 5V4 rectifier tubes instead of 5AR4 to
drop B+ for more "sag" and earlier breakup.
- cathode bias switch..
Top of the line components all the way.