*Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Part Number: PS-A274B
- Packaging Size: 22x11.5x27 cm
- Packaging Weight: 1.1 kg
The PSVANE ACME 274B The finest rectivfier tube ever made! PSVANE mentioned these... more
Product information "Psvane ACME 274B"
The PSVANE ACME 274B
The finest rectivfier tube ever made!
PSVANE mentioned these desgin factss as a remarkable details:
- 5+ years of R&D poured in to create this Supreme series and world's first 3D designed tube structure
- Patented hybrid plate design - combination of graphite and mesh material first time used at the same time on high power output tubes (845, 211, 805) to achieve synchronized expansion even at 600 Celsius temperature, high emission capacity, and super stability.
- Overhang filament structure on 300B, 274B, 2A3 model to achieve very airy and high resolution sound reproduction. Vintage style globe shape glass enclosure on these models.
- 5cm diameter larger glass enclosure on 845/211/805 than regular series to allow quick heat dissipation and enhanced stability
- Teflon base with sand blasted aluminum cover - no finger print residual!
- German solder used in pin connection and of course, gold plated!
ACME A274B, directly heated full-wave rectifier，274B is very similar with 5U4G and 5Z3P, can also replace GZ34 in most applications
anode inverse peak voltage 1550V
anode peak current 750mA
Recommend operating condition
Anode supply voltage 2×500V
Each arm impedance 75Ω
load impedance 2000Ω
Filter capacitor 4μF
Rectifier current ≧220mA
dimensions: Maße: d = 53mm max., h = 126mm max., with pins 140mm max.