Belton 1/4"Phone Jack Jack, plastic with chrome nut, STEREO solder lugs for wire connection... more
Product information "Belton 1/4"Phone Jack Jack, plastic with chrome nut, STEREO"
Belton 1/4"Phone Jack Jack, plastic with chrome nut, STEREO
solder lugs for wire connection
6.3mm = 1/4" phone jack, great version with very tight closing contacts
* This jack has switching contacts of very good and dependable quality. Poor contact grip is the most likely reason for intermittant problems with input jacks or effect-loop jacks with many products using. A reason why we recommend upgrading the jacks.
- Good contact point by using nickel silver contact material
- Insulated material is thermoplastics
- Solder lug terminal type
- Life: 10,000 Cycles Min (Insertion /Withdrawal)
- Insertion / Withdrawal Force: 0.1~ 0.8kgㆍf/cm
- Contact Resistance: 20 mohms(Max.)
- Insulation Resistance: Over 100 Mohms
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 500V AC
- Contact Rating: 25A, 48V DC
- Applicable to all types of electronic music instruments like as mixing console, graphic equalizer and stereo amplifier etc.