*Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Part Number: CTS-T-B10K
- Packaging Size: 3x2.5x2 cm
- Packaging Weight: 0.01 kg
CTS 10k - LIN, Bias TRIMM SET-POT, w/solder lug terminals, as used in vintage... more
Product information "CTS 10k-LIN BIAS TRIMM Set-Pot for classic Fender Amps"
CTS 10k - LIN, Bias TRIMM SET-POT, w/solder lug terminals,
as used in vintage style Fender Amps (Fender p/n 001-7502-000)
Type: Panel Mount Potentiometer
- Power Rating: 0,25 W
- Voltage Rating: 750 V DC
- Drill Ø: 9,4 mm
CTS is an old fashioned US American supplier, seated in Illinois. Known for the finest potentiometers used in electric guitars since the 1950s.
- 1/4" solid brass shaft
- 3/8" brass bushing as used with Fender® Amplifiers
- 24mm back cover
- including nut + washer + lock washer
- solder lug terminals for tradidional wiring
- low torque for smooth control
- Proprietary Anti-Static Lube
- Brass Shaft & Bushing
- pre-soldered rear cover for easy soldering
- Low Noise Output
This custom CTS Series Premium Potentiometer by the legendary CTS (Chicago Telefon Supply, USA) Corporation founded 1896 has become the industry standard for top guitar manufacturers including Fender® and Gibson®.
These robust high-quality potentiometer have been used by quality guitar and amplifier manufactures since the 1950s and are considered first choice by luthiers, amp builder and service professionals as the benchmark today.
|Connection Type:||Soldering Lug|
|Poti Value:||10K Ω|